Terms and Conditions
Customer Knowledge Disclaimer
Parts-Only Warranty -
Recycled or used parts are parts pulled from salvaged vehicles, they are not brand new parts and may not be in new part condition. Customer is fully aware that parts being purchased are used and may contain blemishes and may show normal wear and tear.
Sheet metal glass and body parts are sold as is.
This warranty covers defective parts and items sent incorrectly by Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries.
We offer a parts-only warranty.
The Fine Print
- Parts are guaranteed to be the part ordered, in working condition except cores.
- In the event that the part is defective we will first attempt to replace it and if a replacement cannot be sent we will issue a refund of the purchase price.
- No returns accepted on parts that have been altered, dismantled, or reassembled without prior authorization to do so. No warranty on body parts, colors or trim packages.
- NO LABOR COSTS are covered for any part sold by Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, In the event a reorder is made prior to return of the first part we will require payment for the second part and refund the initial order upon return.
- Return shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Upon contacting Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, please provide a detailed explanation as to why the part is being returned.
- Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, are not responsible for items delivered to the address given at the time of sale according to tracking information but not taken into possession by the customer.
- Items ordered for 'testing purposes only' or ordered incorrectly by the customer will not be available for return. Verify with a mechanical or body expert the actual part needed before ordering. We do a very good job at sending correct parts and would ask you, our customer, to do the necessary research before ordering.
- Items returned after the warranty period will not be refunded or accepted. Parts must be received within 30 days of the original shipment delivery date in order to be accepted.
To the 90 day standard warranty -
- Engines are complete assemblies including manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor; we guarantee only the long block. The manifolds, gaskets, seals, hoses, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, are not under warranty. Accessories such as but not limited to Turbos, Starters, air compressors, alternator, power steering pumps, optical distributors or electrical water pumps are usually not included nor under warranty in regards to the sale and/or warranty of an engine. If these parts are purchased separately they will be under warranty. Other items that may need to be replaced are the water pump, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires and possibly timing chain. Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, will not be held liable for these parts listed as they are considered high-wear parts.
- Instrument and Speedometer Clusters: We do not guarantee mileage. For particular vehicles such as but not limited to Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac the customer will be required to take the cluster to a dealership to have the unit reprogrammed. Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, will not return or refund any units until the customer can provide written documentation from an Authorized Dealer proving the part was reprogrammed and still not functioning properly.
- Carburetors: We guarantee only the ability to be rebuilt.
- Rotors are guaranteed to be machinable only, since normal use can leave them slightly warped. They will be guaranteed against cracks or non-machinable surface damage.
- Cylinder heads are guaranteed to not be warped or cracked. Rings and valves may need to be replaced.
- Orders of "Block Only" (Short or Long Block) are guaranteed to be re-buildable only.
- Electrical items such as engine computers and body control modules, transmission modules, transfer case modules are only guaranteed to have the correct manufacturer part number and are not sold for testing purposes. All electrical items have a replacement warranty only. Up to one replacement will be sent in order to rectify a non-working module. Modules may need to be reset by the dealer. In the event this is required the part cannot be returned until verified by the dealer that the part has been reset properly. Electrical parts that have been modified in any way will not be refunded.
- Struts are sold with working condition warranty only. We do not guarantee to actual ride quality of the shocks or springs. We do guarantee that the springs and strut tower will be in working condition. However, shocks may need to be replaced to improve ride quality.
- Control arms are guaranteed to be true and straight. Any rubber bushings or non-metal parts attached to control arms are not guaranteed.
- Bushings and Ball Joints are not guaranteed parts.
Transmissions: We guarantee that it will shift properly, gears to be good and
bearings to be good. Thoroughly clean all components of the transmission including
oil pan before assembly. Replace oil and filter in all automatic transmissions. You
must replace ALL seals and gaskets prior to installation. Flush & flow test
cooler and lines. Fully engage torque converter in front pump.
Manual transmission: you must install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You must also have your fly wheel turned prior to installation. Fill and check fluid to insure proper levels.
- Seals in turbos are not guaranteed to be perfect. These seals may need replacing during the warranty period.
- Doors are complete assemblies however they are not guaranteed to come with such accessories as windows, window regulators, handles, hinges, or interior panels. We only guarantee the door shell.
- Other body parts such as hoods, fenders, bumpers, quarter panels, and header panels are not guaranteed to come with hinges, hood ornaments, latches, trim, headlights, or grilles.
Specific colors may be requested for body parts, but a color match is not
guaranteed. We recommend that body parts be repainted to match your vehicle if so
Returns on the basis of color WILL NOT be entertained. Warranty will be void once parts are re-painted after delivery. Please inspect and report any problems before re-painting!
The way to RMA -
- If you receive a damaged part or an incorrect part please notify our customer service department immediately.
- Items modified or taken apart for testing will not be available for return. Items returned that are not the original part shipped will not be refunded. Parts are uniquely identified by markings on the part.
- Items returned that are not in the original condition shipped (excluding items damaged in shipping and verified by a Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, representative) will not be refunded.
- Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, accept or provides no returns/refunds on any electrical or electronics, wiring, any cut off parts, special order parts, yard service fees, freight charges, shipping and handling charges, any disassembled or overheated parts and any parts without yard markings still intact.
- All claims must be in writing via Mail, E-mail or Fax to ensure verification of a problem with a particular part or installation.
- Do not send the part back before receiving an RMA Returning the part is the responsibility of the customer and Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, must be provided with a return tracking number when the item is returned. The item must be returned within 7 business days of the receipt of the RMA. Failure to do so will be considered as non adherence to the Warranty terms and conditions as detailed on this page and will lead to Termination of the Warranty. Parts must be returned to the location address provided on the RMA only. Items returned to Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, must be sent to the correct address listed on the RMA instructions, at the customer's expense.
Once the item is returned it will be inspected and upon approval a Credit will be applied or a replacement will be sent out to customers shipping address, subject to availability of stock.
Limited Liability -
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, under warranty, fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at the discretion of Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries.
The Liability and obligation of Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, under this warranty shall not include any inconvenience, transportation, towing, labor expense, down time, or direct or indirect or consequent damage, or delay resulting from any defect. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No action by Nuvo Auto Inc. and its subsidiaries, under this warranty shall extend the original warranty period or alter its obligation. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Any cause of action arising from this warranty action must be filed in Wilmington, DE.
- All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision or fire.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- The part is sold "As Is" as indicated on the invoice provided to you and in line with the Terms and Conditions on our website.
Prior to signing for your order please make sure to inspect the packaging for any signs of damage. If any substantial damage is present that you feel may have affected your item, please refuse the shipment and do not sign the delivery sheet/pad. Once the order is refused, please contact us promptly at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-947-6886 and speak to one of our customer specialist who can complete the claim and process a replacement order.